ReliaCard is a U.S. Bank electronic payment card or electronic access card. Like other debit or credit card, you need to check your ReliaCard regularly to know if there are mistakes or inappropriate information. Manually, doing this is difficult. But thanks to the Internet, monitoring your account can now be done online. You just have to create your account first. After you create your account you will be able to access it anywhere you have access to the internet through a smart device, computer or laptop.
Check your Account Online
- First, you need to visit www.reliacard.com. You will be directed to the ReliaCard page where you see a welcome greeting.
- If you’re a returning user, you just have to type in your User ID and password.
- If you are an existing cardholder, there are changes that you must check. The website was upgraded recently. This is for them to offer its customers better services through having improved online security.
- To avail of the upgraded service, you need to create a new username and password. For this, click on the “New User? Enroll Now!” link found at the bottom. If you want your existing name and password, you can still choose them. That is if these pass the new security requirements, and if these are still available.
- When on the Card Enrollment page, you will be required to provide your card information. These are the card number and PIN. After typing in these information, type the displayed characters in the shaded box. This is to verify your enrollment. When done, click on the “Continue” button at the bottom.
- If you forgot your User Id or password, there are separate links below. These are “Forgot Your User ID?” and “Forgot Your Password?”. Click on any of them, whichever is appropriate.
- There is a link you can click if you want to view documents related to the programs.
If there are things about your account that you want to clarify, you may contact the company through Customer Service.