Gift cards have become an increasingly popular present to give people on all sorts of occasions. Whether it is someone’s birthday, anniversary, graduation, a holiday, or any other special occasion, giving them a gift card will show them that you care. GcBalance.com offers you a quick and easy way to determine your cards existing balance.
Gift cards that are for the Kroger Company Family of Stores can be used at any one of their stores. Their long list of stores include Kroger, Pay Less Fresh Market, Owen’s, Ralphs, Hilander, Fred Meyer, King Soopers, Scott’s Food and Pharmacy, Fry’s Electronics, Smith’s Food and Drug Stores, Quality Food Centers, Dillon’s, Baker’s, Gorbe’s, City Market, Food 4 Less, Jay C Food Stores, Loaf ‘N Jug, Kwik Shop, Tom Thumb, Quik Stop, Turkey Hill, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Barclay Jewelers, Littman Jewelers, and Fox’s Jewelers.
If you would like to check the balance on your gift card from any of the applicable stores, it is quick and easy to do so online.
Requirements to check your gift card balance:
- You will need a gift card from any store in the Kroger Company Family of Stores.
- You will need access to the Internet. If you can read this, then you should be fine.
How to check your gift card balance:
- First, go to: www.gcbalance.com.
- If your gift card number begins with “5049” then check the box that says to. If it doesn’t, then leave the box unchecked.
- Enter your gift card number in the space provided.
- Enter the gift card PIN. The PIN can be found on the back of the gift card in the lower right hand corner by scratching off the silver coating. There is a picture that shows you exactly where. If your gift card number begins with “5049” then you will not need to enter a PIN.
- If your gift card number does not begin with “5049” and also does not have a PIN, then you will need to call 1-866-822-6252 in order to check your gift card balance.
- Click “Check balance” and it will show you how much money you have left on your gift card.
By knowing exactly how much money you have left on your gift card, you will be able to make wiser decisions about how much money you can spend.